Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Email Validation

Email Validation

techeee techeee is offline
Junior Member

Hi Regex gurus,

I was developing a asp.net application. I need to validate my email field. I already searched a lot in the web but didn't found any suitable regex for my situation.I need to fulfill the belows criteria

1)Shouldn't allow a user to enter numeric data only. i.e, it shoul not be like 1111@111.11 or http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

2)Need to allow all the possible symbols and other language characters.For example y._uu@df.de

3)Along with the above criteria, it should be a valid email.

Can anyone please help me. Thanks in advance.

patriic48@gmail.com patriic48@gmail.com is offline
Junior Member
Location: Middle Sweden

If I were you I would search for script (JavaScrip) for Email validation and Cut&Paste into your code.

Regards / patriic48