Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Zero Configuration

Wireless Zero Configuration

Gaurav.alw@gmail.com

Hi,

I am facing an issue these days with my wireless zero configuration
service. This service does not get automatically start, as a result my
wifi connection does not work in normal mode; though it works
perfectly in safe mode. It was earlier possible to start the service
by going to services.msc and manually start this service, but since
last few days, that is also showing 1067 error message.

I tried many things but have not been able to arrive at any solution.
I have run anti-Malware, Spybot and other antivirus tools, but could
not find anything. I have also uninstalled AVG and Lavasoft ad-aware
software installed on my system, in case of any potential conflict
with the wireless configuration.

Can you please suggest me the solution.

Regards,
Gaurav