Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Zalman ZM1000-HP Plus 1000W Power Supply

Zalman ZM1000-HP Plus 1000W Power Supply

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Think Computers have a new review of the Zalman ZM1000-HP Plus 1000W Power Supply, which should be able to power any high end gaming system:

Quote:
ThinkComputers last reviewed a power supply unit from primarily cooling company Zalman in 2008, the ZM850-HP. Now, we have in our hands a much newer model building upon three years of innovation and standardization: the ZM1000-HP Plus. The ZM1000-HP Plus features a dual heatpipe cooling system, lots of connectors, modular cables, and 80PLUS Silver certification for efficiency. See how the unit measures up in this review
Read the review here.