Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Unescaping ASP vbscript escaped string

Re: Unescaping ASP vbscript escaped string

Vance Kessler

The solution is to use JScript unescape function. Like this:

using Microsoft.JScript;
..
..
..
System.Web.HttpCookie oCookie = Request.Cookies["<NameOfCookieDomain>"];
string sEscapedValue = oCookie.Values["<NameOfCookie>"];
string sValue = Server.UrlDecode(sEscapedValue);
sValue = Microsoft.JScript.GlobalObject.unescape(sValue);