Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Selling Routes Pakistan, Nigeria & Ghana:

Selling Routes Pakistan, Nigeria & Ghana:

Lubna Mahar

Hello

We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

• Nigeria
• GhanaSelling Routes Pakistan, Nigeria & Ghana:
• Pakistan

"Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay, Bank to Bank Transfer and PayPal
Payment Option also Available with Online CDR”

Billing: 1/1
Payment Terms: Prepay

Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
further details please contact the undersigned.

Regards,

Lubna Mahar
Breezecom
MSN or Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
www.breezecom.biz

Lubna Mahar
Assistant Manager - Business Development
(E-Mail Removed)
www.breezecom.ae