Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Assign Priority

Assign Priority

m.salman5186 m.salman5186 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
Actually i want to assign priority to specific network. Lets suppose i have two clients. Clients A and Client B . I want to prioritize all the traffic which will come from Client B must be prioritize . How can i do this. Please suggest something .
Regards