Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Uploading files to an an FTP site through a proxy server whichrequires authentication

Uploading files to an an FTP site through a proxy server whichrequires authentication

tkpmep@hotmail.com

I would like to upload files to a ftp site, but can't seem to get
through our proxy server, which requires authentication. How can one
do this in Python (I use 2.7, but am more than happy to use 3.2 rc2)

Thanks in advance

Thomas Philips