Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Are Small Dogs Good with Kids?

Are Small Dogs Good with Kids?

sahadat shamim

Are little canines nice with children? Most people can't seem to come
to a consensus about this query. individuals who regularly place
rescue canines with adoptive
more
http://animals-world24.blogspot.com/...with-kids.html

Bob Martin

in 651499 20110206 194312 sahadat shamim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Are little canines nice with children? Most people can't seem to come
>to a consensus about this query. individuals who regularly place
>rescue canines with adoptive
>more
>http://animals-world24.blogspot.com/...with-kids.html

You cannot generalise. It depends on how they are brought up.
My two terriers absolutely love children.

Ian

On Feb 7, 12:19*am, Bob Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You cannot generalise. *It depends on how they are brought up.
> My two terriers absolutely love children.

Please don't reply to spam.

Stefan Behnel

Bob Martin, 07.02.2011 08:19:
> My two terriers absolutely love children.

Hmmmm, tasty ...

Stefan

Littlefield, Tyler

Not only does this have -nothing- to do with python, but you reproduced
the spam yet again by quoting it... seriously?

Belkin supposed to b ethe dogs Landing gear BUT JimI Computer Support 4 11-04-2004 02:22 AM
hot dogs Brian Computer Support 4 09-22-2004 01:38 AM
OT: Cats and Dogs Dragon MCSE 2 09-01-2004 03:38 PM
Photographing Dogs Sorby Digital Photography 22 05-10-2004 01:33 PM
I hate dogs! George Kerby Digital Photography 13 09-07-2003 12:28 AM

Advertisments