Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Compleate Voip amd Web Based Service Provider

Re: Compleate Voip amd Web Based Service Provider

Woody

"painbox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> dear all ,
>
> we are a serious buyer/and seller of voip industry in two years
> we are
> selling A2Z route voipsoft switch,Dadicated Server,Web
> Hosting,Domain
> Registration,and mobile dialer reseller sell
>
> for any mor information
> then visit now
>
> email

> painbox

They say the scammers are getting more subtle, but would anyone
here even bother with this? Poor English, spelling mistakes, and
an invite to visit them but not providing a URL but rather mail
address that most security systems would block anyway!

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Doc Rumack

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 07:54:44 -0000, "Woody"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>but would anyone
>here even bother with this? Poor English, spelling mistakes, and
>an invite to visit them but not providing a URL but rather mail
>address that most security systems would block anyway!

Nope! It's pathetic.

--
Please reply only to newsgroup.
Posts from Googlegroups & *Banter boards killfiled.

alexd

Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, Woody chose
the tried and tested strategy of:

> not providing a URL but rather mail address that most security systems
> would block anyway!

You forgot the best bit - "painbox". WTF?

21:51:28 up 4 days, 2:45, 6 users, load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.08
-- Andrew Crossley, ACS:Law, 13 August 2010

Graham.

"alexd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, Woody chose
> the tried and tested strategy of:
>
>> not providing a URL but rather mail address that most security systems
>> would block anyway!

> You forgot the best bit - "painbox". WTF?

Good name for vanilla Asterisk IMHO

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%