Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > San Pedro Church

San Pedro Church

mmyvusenet

Hello:

I had the opportunity to take this picture of the architecture part of the
history of Lima:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5411951282/

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Bruce

"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello:
>
>I had the opportunity to take this picture of the architecture part of the
>history of Lima:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5411951282/
>
>Thanks for your comments.

I like this shot. Most of your shots have flat lighting that renders
a the subject as dull and uninteresting, but the lighting here really
brings out the beauty of the subject. Well done.

mmyvusenet

"Bruce" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed) m...

"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>Hello:
>>
>>I had the opportunity to take this picture of the architecture part of the
>>history of Lima:
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5411951282/
>>
>>Thanks for your comments.

> I like this shot. Most of your shots have flat lighting that renders
> a the subject as dull and uninteresting, but the lighting here really
> brings out the beauty of the subject. Well done.

Hello, thanks for your comment, and to complete these moments in the
Historical Center, I also uploaded this other video I did on the anniversary
of Lima:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5416845844/

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Need SAN Architect, San Jose,California. 06+ months - Job Id: SRI10090701 Isaac Java 0 09-16-2010 07:08 PM
Pedro Simoes lowdes MCSE 8 11-28-2005 05:13 PM
Re: Pedro , lo prometido es deuda,, aqui te lo dejo OVNL Neil MCSE 2 11-01-2005 04:50 PM
Where's Pedro? Randall Ainsworth Digital Photography 11 06-14-2004 05:19 PM
Pedro Verne LIVES!? Estranged Digital Photography 1 06-05-2004 09:54 PM

Advertisments