Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Help with python-twain module

Help with python-twain module

Sandy Oz

Hello everyone,

Really need help with the python-twain module. I installed
the module for python 2.6 on a win-xp 32bit machine.

I ran the demo app and got a python core crash when calling
SourceManager.OpenSource().

I've managed to run the scanner I'm using on a Linux machine
with python-imaging-sane module, but ran into problems when

switching to windows.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Sandy