Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] DATE CHANGE: "M" now due March 4th, 2011

Re: [SI] DATE CHANGE: "M" now due March 4th, 2011

Peter N

On 2/1/2011 5:23 PM, Bowser wrote:
> Due to a very recent change in travel the due date for shots of things
> that begin with the letter M has been pushed back a few days. It's now
> due March 4th, 2011, inbetween trips. The gallery, with a single Mutt
> shot, is here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_m
>
> For more info, the Rulz page is here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
>
> Now go forth and shoot some mittens, mutts (with or without a muzzle),
> Mounds bars, mold, monestarys, money, mongeese, monkeys, monuments,
> mops, morgues, and let's not forget the prime target for all you tele
> shooters, the Moon.

Marching dates.My oh my, a minimal momentary, modification.

--
Peter

Peter N

On 2/2/2011 9:09 AM, Bowser wrote:
> On 2/1/2011 5:48 PM, Peter N wrote:
>> On 2/1/2011 5:23 PM, Bowser wrote:
>>> Due to a very recent change in travel the due date for shots of things
>>> that begin with the letter M has been pushed back a few days. It's now
>>> due March 4th, 2011, inbetween trips. The gallery, with a single Mutt
>>> shot, is here:
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_m
>>>
>>> For more info, the Rulz page is here:
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
>>>
>>> Now go forth and shoot some mittens, mutts (with or without a muzzle),
>>> Mounds bars, mold, monestarys, money, mongeese, monkeys, monuments,
>>> mops, morgues, and let's not forget the prime target for all you tele
>>> shooters, the Moon.

>> Marching dates.My oh my, a minimal momentary, modification.
>>

> A mostly methodical method was used, as well.

Miraculously

--
Peter

Peter N

On 2/2/2011 11:32 AM, Bowser wrote:
> On 2/2/2011 9:40 AM, Peter N wrote:

>>> A mostly methodical method was used, as well.

>> Miraculously
>>

> Man, this massive illiteration is making me moan.

I'm mortified. Maybe we should send this virtual meeting to the mortuary

--
Peter

otter

On Feb 2, 11:51*am, Peter N <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 2/2/2011 11:32 AM, Bowser wrote:

> >> Miraculously

> > Man, this massive illiteration is making me moan.

> I'm mortified. Maybe we should send this virtual meeting to the mortuary
>
> --
> Peter- Hide quoted text -

Methinks many are making much madness over minor matters.

John A.

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:17:01 -0800 (PST), otter
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Feb 2, 11:51*am, Peter N <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> > Man, this massive illiteration is making me moan.

>> I'm mortified. Maybe we should send this virtual meeting to the mortuary
>>
>> --
>> Peter- Hide quoted text -

>Methinks many are making much madness over minor matters.

Meh! Maybe.

Peter N

On 2/2/2011 2:24 PM, John A. wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:17:01 -0800 (PST), otter
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> I'm mortified. Maybe we should send this virtual meeting to the mortuary
>>>
>>> --
>>> Peter- Hide quoted text -

>> Methinks many are making much madness over minor matters.

> Meh! Maybe.

Methinks meticulous methodology is missing

--
Peter

Peter N

On 2/2/2011 4:16 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2011-02-02 11:39:15 -0800, Peter N <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>> On 2/2/2011 2:24 PM, John A. wrote:

>>> Meh! Maybe.

>> Methinks meticulous methodology is missing

> Maudlin mush!

Not worth getting madding.

--
Peter

Pete

On 2011-02-02 16:32:58 +0000, Bowser said:

> On 2/2/2011 9:40 AM, Peter N wrote:

>>> A mostly methodical method was used, as well.

>> Miraculously
>>

> Man, this massive illiteration is making me moan.

Malapropism methinks.

--
Pete