Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > A good book on ASP.NET & JavaScript

A good book on ASP.NET & JavaScript

Asaf

Hi,

Is there any good book on C# ASP.NET with JavaScript?

Thanks in advanced,

Asaf

Scott M.

Probably not, since ASP.NET & JavaScript are completely different
technologies. Sure, they are related but one is not essential for the
other.

"Asaf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Okpqm5w$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>

> Is there any good book on C# ASP.NET with JavaScript?
>

> Thanks in advanced,
>
> Asaf

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

you can find a good dose of that in asp.net unleashed by stephen walther
available on amazon. It contains a great deal of html and java script but it
only approaches it with respect to asp.net.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:uBXBqDy$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Probably not, since ASP.NET & JavaScript are completely different
> technologies. Sure, they are related but one is not essential for the
> other.
>

> "Asaf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Okpqm5w$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >

> > Is there any good book on C# ASP.NET with JavaScript?
> >

> > Thanks in advanced,
> >
> > Asaf

Teemu Keiski

Developing ASP.NET Server Controls and Components (MSPress) has also pretty
good coverage though it is mostly from control perspective. Here is also an
article about basic things:

Using JavaScript Along with ASP.NET
http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...javascript.asp

--
Teemu Keiski

"Asaf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Okpqm5w$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>

> Is there any good book on C# ASP.NET with JavaScript?
>

> Thanks in advanced,
>
> Asaf

Asaf

Thanks for your help