Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] Behold the awfulness of Bad Travel!

Re: [SI] Behold the awfulness of Bad Travel!

peter

On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
>
> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
>
> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

I thought I put in three.
well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
of an awful image is good.

--
Peter

Bowser

"peter" wrote in message
news:4d4772b0$0$5635$(E-Mail Removed)-secrets.com...

On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and
> ready for viewing:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
>
> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity.
> Truly
> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
>
> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

I thought I put in three.
well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I
guess the lack
of an awful image is good.

I'll double check the mails to make sure I didn't screw up.

peter

On 2/1/2011 7:38 AM, Bowser wrote:

> "peter" wrote in message
> news:4d4772b0$0$5635$(E-Mail Removed)-secrets.com...
>
> On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
>> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
>>
>> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
>> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
>>
>> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

> I thought I put in three.
> well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
> of an awful image is good.

> I'll double check the mails to make sure I didn't screw up.

Tony and the Duck saw it, *the butterfly.) For some reason I couldn't
find it.

Not a biggie.

--
Peter

peter

On 2/1/2011 10:29 AM, Bowser wrote:
> On 1/31/2011 9:40 PM, peter wrote:
>> On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
>>> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for
>>> viewing:
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
>>>
>>> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
>>> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
>>>
>>> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

>> I thought I put in three.
>> well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
>> of an awful image is good.
>>

> You have three in the gallery...

Guess I needed a cuppa, or was in denial about that image.

--
Peter

Robert Coe

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:05:32 -0500, peter <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
: On 2/1/2011 7:38 AM, Bowser wrote:
: >
: >
: > "peter" wrote in message
: > news:4d4772b0$0$5635$(E-Mail Removed)-secrets.com...
: >
: > On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
: >> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
: >>
: >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
: >>
: >> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
: >> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
: >>
: >> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
: >>
: >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
: >
: >
: > I thought I put in three.
: > well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
: > of an awful image is good.
: >
: > ===========================================
: >
: > I'll double check the mails to make sure I didn't screw up.
:
:
: Tony and the Duck saw it, *the butterfly.) For some reason I couldn't
: find it.
:
: Not a biggie.

Maybe you had the same problem I had: Pbase doesn't respect the size of an IE8
window, so you may not realize that you have to scroll over to see the
rightmost column. Using a smaller text size helps, as does switching to
Firefox. ;^)

Bob

Peter N

On 2/5/2011 2:13 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:05:32 -0500, peter<(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
> : On 2/1/2011 7:38 AM, Bowser wrote:
> :>
> :>
> :> "peter" wrote in message
> :> news:4d4772b0$0$5635$(E-Mail Removed)-secrets.com...
> :>
> :> On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
> :>> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
> :>>
> :>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
> :>>
> :>> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
> :>> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
> :>>
> :>> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
> :>>
> :>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
> :>
> :>
> :> I thought I put in three.
> :> well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
> :> of an awful image is good.
> :>
> :> ===========================================
> :>
> :> I'll double check the mails to make sure I didn't screw up.
> :
> :
> : Tony and the Duck saw it, *the butterfly.) For some reason I couldn't
> : find it.
> :
> : Not a biggie.
>
> Maybe you had the same problem I had: Pbase doesn't respect the size of an IE8
> window, so you may not realize that you have to scroll over to see the
> rightmost column. Using a smaller text size helps, as does switching to
> Firefox. ;^)

thanks, got it.

--
Peter