Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Two magnets will show you more than a thousand books.

Two magnets will show you more than a thousand books.

fitz

Two magnets will show you more than a thousand books.

(Click link below.)

http://www.amperefitz.com/two.magnets.htm

A letter to my old friend Doctor Ronald Massarik.