Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > make pop account on mail server

make pop account on mail server

MailYouLike

Hi !

i need some help and advice
i am using asp.net to make a email application it is complete but just one
thing ,
i want to create a pop account at the mail server from my scripts is
that possilbe??? by soap or some thing else ?

Please let me know and if it is possilbe can you direct me toward right
direction

Thanks
Suhail kaleem