Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Scrollbar vsus doctype query

Scrollbar vsus doctype query

Fokke Nauta

"Adrienne Boswell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9E784D2F1985Barbpenyahoocom@81.169.183.62. ..
> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Fokke Nauta"

<cut>

> No, it's not an extension, it's probably a menu/toolbar combination. A
> few years ago, Toby Inkster put out an excellent menu/toolbar for
> developers. That toolbar included a view option. You might want to head
> on over to opera.general and ask over there.
>
> --
> Adrienne Boswell at Home

Thanks.
I discovered I didn't have a menu bar. Once I have this, I could easily find
Dragonfly.
Looks very handy.

Fokke