Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Attn: Leland

Reply
Thread Tools

Attn: Leland

 
 
Noone special
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-22-2011
Leland,

You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to
reply to this post?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
DasFox
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-22-2011
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:56:17 +0000, Noone special wrote:

> Leland,
>
> You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
> relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to
> reply to this post?


WHOSE Leland...?

THANKS
--
These are dark times, there is no denying. Our Tech world has perhaps
faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to my
citizenry: I, ever your servant, will continue to defend your liberty
and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! I remain, strong.
https://groups.google.com/group/alt....6f94c317a526bd
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...9&postcount=25
Anybody with an internet connection, 5 grand, an iq above room
temperature and basic literacy can grow outstanding cannabis.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Noone special
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-22-2011
On 22/01/2011 23:15, DasFox wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:56:17 +0000, Noone special wrote:
>
>> Leland,
>>
>> You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
>> relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to
>> reply to this post?

>
> WHOSE Leland...?
>
> THANKS


Surely, who's Leland?

Some numbers that may be significant to Leland -

14x1x

8xx 2xx xx36

Who wants more?

Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!
 
Reply With Quote
 
DasFox
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-22-2011
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:34:02 +0000, Noone special wrote:

> On 22/01/2011 23:15, DasFox wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:56:17 +0000, Noone special wrote:
>>
>>> Leland,
>>>
>>> You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
>>> relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to
>>> reply to this post?

>>
>> WHOSE Leland...?
>>
>> THANKS

>
> Surely, who's Leland?
>
> Some numbers that may be significant to Leland -
>
> 14x1x
>
> 8xx 2xx xx36
>
> Who wants more?
>
> Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!


SPIT it out or TROLL elsewhere...

THANKS
--
These are dark times, there is no denying. Our Tech world has perhaps
faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to my
citizenry: I, ever your servant, will continue to defend your liberty
and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! I remain, strong.
https://groups.google.com/group/alt....6f94c317a526bd
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...9&postcount=25
Anybody with an internet connection, 5 grand, an iq above room
temperature and basic literacy can grow outstanding cannabis.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Noone special
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-23-2011

>>
>> Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!

>
> SPIT it out or TROLL elsewhere...
>
> THANKS


Leland = DasFox

(815) 262-9436

14110 De La Tour Dr, South Beloit, IL 61080

No doubt you'll deny it but but guess what - I used TECH to get the details.

Someone growing weed should be a little more cautious, don't you think?
 
Reply With Quote
 
DasFox
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-23-2011
On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 00:20:59 +0000, Noone special wrote:

>>>
>>> Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!

>>
>> SPIT it out or TROLL elsewhere...
>>
>> THANKS

>
> Leland = DasFox
>
> (815) 262-9436
>
> 14110 De La Tour Dr, South Beloit, IL 61080
>
> No doubt you'll deny it but


LOL...you're an IDIOT...

NOT me...

> but guess what - I used TECH to get the details.


Your TECH is week as ****...

> Someone growing weed should be a little more cautious, don't you think?


Not when you live in a med card state...LOOSER...

THANKS
--
These are dark times, there is no denying. Our Tech world has perhaps
faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to my
citizenry: I, ever your servant, will continue to defend your liberty
and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! I remain, strong.
https://groups.google.com/group/alt....6f94c317a526bd
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...9&postcount=25
Anybody with an internet connection, 5 grand, an iq above room
temperature and basic literacy can grow outstanding cannabis.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments