Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Service Company Folded

Re: Service Company Folded

Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh)

On 20 Jan, 21:49, Suzie Wong <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Any one know about Next Electronics *closing its doors.

TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS

Even over the deep heat I can still smell a **** faced pervert Gweggy
darling

Gordon

On 2011-01-22, Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 20 Jan, 21:49, Suzie Wong <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Any one know about Next Electronics *closing its doors.

> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
>
> Even over the deep heat I can still smell a **** faced pervert Gweggy
> darling

BABYMASH is that you? Or is your caps lock stuck

Mgr. Scooter

On , , 23 Jan 2011 04:00:40 GMT, Re: Service Company Folded, Gordon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 2011-01-22, Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 20 Jan, 21:49, Suzie Wong <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Any one know about Next Electronics *closing its doors.

>> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
>> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
>> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
>> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
>> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
>> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
>> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
>> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
>> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
>> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
>> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
>> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
>>
>> Even over the deep heat I can still smell a **** faced pervert Gweggy
>> darling

>BABYMASH is that you? Or is your caps lock stuck

Unfortunately it is my stalker. (Janet Elizabeth Chapman)
She reared her ugly head a few months ago and in her delusory state thinks her
posts make sense. She gives "advice" she would be well suited to follow herself
before offering it to others.
I ignore her directly, though I see her posts when someone else quotes them.

to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
Anatole France.