Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Increase your sales margins with Rates Adviser from HostedSwitch.COM

Increase your sales margins with Rates Adviser from HostedSwitch.COM

HostedSwitch.com

Today we are happy to share a great news with you. HostedSwitch.COM, a
pioneer in
hosted softswitching, has started offering high-quality worldwide
termination
along with the core softswitch services. Not only can you easily order the
destinations you need but you can also compare rates of your carrriers
with those
of HostedSwitch. By getting a free account you can sufficiently increase
your
margin and profit.
-------------------------------------
HostedSwitch.COM - Routing, Billing, Reporting - VoIP Software as a Service

| http://forums.cabling-design.com/
| *** a better way to USENET ***
| comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 8251 messages and counting!

Cruddy P&S sales drop for Sony, DSLR sales jump Rich Digital Photography 0 08-01-2009 12:29 AM
P&S sales continue to tank while DSLR sales thrive Rich Digital Photography 61 07-13-2009 07:30 PM
Site Adviser & AdBlock mike555 Firefox 0 05-18-2006 07:45 PM
DVD Sales Join CD Sales Heading South. Allan DVD Video 15 05-01-2006 06:14 PM
Help Desk Software Can Increase Your As Well As Your Company's Efficiency softwareengineer2006@gmail.com Computer Support 14 03-29-2006 10:36 PM

Advertisments