Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: A Weird Appearance for a Weird Site

Re: A Weird Appearance for a Weird Site

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Jeff wrote:

> People are telling me my site is a bit amateurish - I'm not sure I get
> it. I'll admit that it looks rather wild, but in what way does it
> look, well, less than professional? It's www.odd50.com - I'd be most
> happy to hear your thoughts about that.

Every year for many years now, you come and ask for a critique. You are
given advice. Yet you never change anything in all the years I've seen
your sites. Same ancient code. Same very amateur design.

What, are you again in need of "hits" for your google ads? (BTW, google
ads are in my hosts file, so you got none from me...)

--
-bts
-This poast is valid through December 21, 2012

Captain Paralytic

On Jan 21, 12:38*pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> What, are you again in need of "hits" for your google ads? *(BTW, google
> ads are in my hosts file, so you got none from me...)

Of course he is. That was obvious from the wording of the post.