Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > How can I program a human brain in C++?

How can I program a human brain in C++?

Lloyd Hearsewave

I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.

So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.

How can I program a brain in C++?

Gerald Breuer

Am 18.01.2011 20:25, schrieb Lloyd Hearsewave:

> How can I program a brain in C++?

A human brain is an instange of billions of objects of
class neuron. Each neuron has an internal std::vector
with links to other Neurons. Each neuron is running in
its own thread. Use your debugger!

Öö Tiib

On Jan 18, 9:25*pm, "Lloyd Hearsewave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.
>
> So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.
>
> How can I program a brain in C++?

If you are too stupid then avoid programming your brain in C++. It is
dangerously complex language. Take some simpler language like PHP.

mike3

On Jan 18, 12:25*pm, "Lloyd Hearsewave" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.
>
> So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.
>
> How can I program a brain in C++?

Lolz. If you're too stupid to do anything, how would you do that?

red floyd

On Jan 18, 11:37*am, Gerald Breuer <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Am 18.01.2011 20:25, schrieb Lloyd Hearsewave:
>
> > How can I program a brain in C++?

> A human brain is an instange of billions of objects of
> class neuron. Each neuron has an internal std::vector
> with links to other Neurons. Each neuron is running in
> its own thread. Use your debugger!

He'd needs to be using C++0x, or else be very familiar with
his brain's multithreading model, otherwise, he may run into
issues.

Gerald Breuer

Am 19.01.2011 00:58, schrieb red floyd:

>> A human brain is an instange of billions of objects of
>> class neuron. Each neuron has an internal std::vector
>> with links to other Neurons. Each neuron is running in
>> its own thread. Use your debugger!

> He'd needs to be using C++0x, or else be very familiar
> with his brain's multithreading model, otherwise, he
> may run into issues.

Brain 1.0 was first implemented by someone called "god"
about 30 million years ago. Leave him an e-mail if you're
interested in the ancient mt-model used in Brain 1.0.

Daniel

On Jan 18, 7:57*pm, Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Gerald Breuer <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> > Brain 1.0 was first implemented by someone called "god"
> > about 30 million years ago.

> But not in C++:

Judging by the number of memory issues, I think it might have been.

-- Daniel

Universe

On Jan 18, 2:25*pm, "Lloyd Hearsewave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.
>
> So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.
>
> How can I program a brain in C++?

I don't think C++ is suitable now, maybe C++xx is powerful enough

DeMarcus

On 2011-01-18 20:25, Lloyd Hearsewave wrote:
> I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.
>
> So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.
>
> How can I program a brain in C++?

You can start here. It's pretty fun to play with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_neural_networks

/Daniel