Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Problem with MCP site transcript

Problem with MCP site transcript

firyace firyace is offline
Junior Member

I have recently passed an exam and is awarded with the mcp account. However, every time I click on get transcript it takes me to the logo builder page. Do i need to contact Microsoft for this problem?

passed all MCSE exams, but transcript site still just says MCP? navaho MCSE 3 06-30-2008 04:05 PM
Re: MCP Transcript Problem The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere MCSE 0 04-01-2004 06:48 PM
Re: MCP Transcript Problem The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere MCSE 0 04-01-2004 06:47 PM
MCP Transcript Verification Marko MCSE 0 07-27-2003 08:59 AM
Re: MCP Transcript Verification |{evin MCSE 0 07-27-2003 05:29 AM

Advertisments