Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Motherboard audio connector

Motherboard audio connector

Squiggle

does anybody have a source for the 6 x 3.5mm phono socket blocks used on
most modern motherboards? My motherboard has a dodgy socket and is out
of warranty so I wish to replace it.

Motherboard in question is an asus p5q pro if that is relevant.

--
The nz.general stupidest statement of 2011 competition leading candidate:
The USA is no more democratic than is the Peoples Democratic Republic of

William Brown

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:47:09 +1300, Squiggle <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>does anybody have a source for the 6 x 3.5mm phono socket blocks used on
>most modern motherboards? My motherboard has a dodgy socket and is out
>of warranty so I wish to replace it.
>
>Motherboard in question is an asus p5q pro if that is relevant.

Nothing is out of Warrantee you have the CGA..