Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Direct Client Needs : systems/Technical Analyst

Direct Client Needs : systems/Technical Analyst

sarah Fernandes

Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.

Pls send resumes to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Or call 732-372-7051

Location : Charlotte, NC
Duation : 12 + months

We have one position opened for TA (Technical Analyst). Please find
the skill description as below. The expected join date will be Feb 1.

As a Technical Analyst you will be primarily responsible for
integration service modeling (design) and coordination of the service
development lifecycle (technical project management) . This role
requires a high degree of professionalism and ability to execute
technical and non-technical tasks while acting the primary point of
contact for initiative project teams. This is a critical position and
has a significant amount of impact on the outcome and timeliness of
large initiatives.

Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Business Requirements and use case analysis to
determine the potential integration impact
- Communicate and promote Request Processor/SOA
integration strategy
- Design/model integration (web) services within the
Request Processor development framework
- Manage integration specific work-streams through low-
level design
- Facilitate and/or participate in reoccurring
development, test and implementation checkpoints
- Provide architectural direction as necessary (emphasis
on integration best practices)
Experience/skills Required:
- Knowledge/experience designing and managing the
development of services within an integration platform
- Business Requirements / use case development and
analysis
- Creation of project deliverables (i.e. high/low level
design, project /task plan)
- Meeting facilitation skills across groups of technical
and non-technical resources
- 5-7 years professional experience as an analyst or
technical project manager
- 1-3 years of experience in an integration (middleware)
Experience/skills Desired:
- Web services modeling and XML (i.e. knowledge of WSDL,
XSD)
- Technical project management requiring the design and
build of messaging based infrastructure (i.e. MQ series, HTTP load
balancing)
- IBM Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, MQ Series,
Altova XML Spy
- MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint
- Experience w/ Waterfall and Agile development
methodologies
- Use Case development
- Sequence diagramming (i.e. UML like interaction
diagrams)

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (E-Mail Removed)
Thanks,
Sarah

Lew

On 01/14/2011 01:46 PM, sarah Fernandes wrote:

Hmm, can't even spell "her" own name.

> Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.

Let alone anything else. Really professional, this brain trust.

> Pls send resumes to (E-Mail Removed)

Yeah, *that's* going to happen. "Pls"? Please!

> Or call 732-372-7051

and suggest that "she" get an education.

> Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
> be appreciated.
> Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
> or email your resume on (E-Mail Removed)
> Thanks,
> Sarah

Spam, spam, spam, spam, ...

--