Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > NewTo VPNs

NewTo VPNs

Ari Silverstein

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 20:49:07 -0500, casperian wrote:

> http://www.xup.in/pic,16519113/ScreenShot006.jpg
>
>> 2.) The VPN software is currently on my laptop. I have a wireless
>> connection to my desktop, which is a DSL (comcast) connection. I do
>> not have a VPN computer on my desktop. Is this a privacy concern?
>>
>> Thank you very much
>>
>> -NewVPNuser84

> But to really add that final protection, use your browser sandboxed
> with Sandboxie and nothing that happened will persist once you delete
> the Sandbox. No cookie will escape it. It is a Cookie Monster.
>
> From all that I know, and I know a lot because I am really special, if
> it is a good VPN, DSL is not a problem. But a satellite connection is
> another story. A satellite connection is a problem while using a VPN.
> Satellites can run into cloud problems.

<shakes head>
--
ŽIf you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men, I will find something in them which will hang him.¡ ~Cardinal

Advanced Guides: VPNs and Internet Connection Security Silverstrand Front Page News 0 11-12-2005 06:21 PM
Offline Folders, VPNs, & WiFi =?Utf-8?B?U3RlcGhlbiBG?= Wireless Networking 0 03-09-2005 03:33 AM
two VPNs on same interface Alf Cisco 4 02-25-2004 06:15 PM
Can my Soho97 terminate VPNs? John Rennie Cisco 0 02-15-2004 04:52 PM
Re: PIX 501 - Two VPNs between same hosts Walter Roberson Cisco 0 07-11-2003 06:54 PM

Advertisments