Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > ascii or VBA <u>

ascii or VBA <u>

mcnewsxp

i am writing a VBA routine that will strip a table from a word doc and place
into my html doc. i've been using this routine for a while and it works
fine until now.
is there an equivelent for <u> like VBA vbCR = <br />.
in other words a way to underline text with VBA.
i am receiving some text that needs to be displayed in a table cell. the
text wants to be displayed in a list with the first line being underlined.
the carriage return is included in the text and probably so is the underline
character if i can determine what it is.
anybody encounter this and have a solution?
so far i have just hard-coded the text for this cell because it is a header
and i know the text will not change. but i'd like to know if i can do what
i just described.
tia,
mcnewsxp

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "mcnewsxp"
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:igkgd6$49h$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> i am writing a VBA routine that will strip a table from a word doc and
> place into my html doc. i've been using this routine for a while and
> it works fine until now.
> is there an equivelent for <u> like VBA vbCR = <br />.
> in other words a way to underline text with VBA.
> i am receiving some text that needs to be displayed in a table cell.
> the text wants to be displayed in a list with the first line being
> underlined. the carriage return is included in the text and probably
> so is the underline character if i can determine what it is.
> anybody encounter this and have a solution?
> so far i have just hard-coded the text for this cell because it is a
> header and i know the text will not change. but i'd like to know if i
> can do what i just described.
> tia,
> mcnewsxp

I don't think so, but you can look at