Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Need a answer

Need a answer

siva kumar

In Google chrome,i entered some form data and followed by i add data
with the pop-up window.After i came from the pop up window i lost my
previously entered data in a form.so,what is the problem? then how i
get my previously entered data?

Pavel Borzenkov

On 2011-01-12, siva kumar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In Google chrome,i entered some form data and followed by i add data
> with the pop-up window.After i came from the pop up window i lost my
> previously entered data in a form.so,what is the problem? then how i
> get my previously entered data?

I assume you didn't see the group name: comp.lang.c++. Please don't post such
messages here, use appropriate groups.

Paul

"siva kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Google chrome,i entered some form data and followed by i add data
> with the pop-up window.After i came from the pop up window i lost my
> previously entered data in a form.so,what is the problem? then how i
> get my previously entered data?

Same place you got it the first time you typed it in I guess.