Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Multiple users logged on one machine with WiFi... is it possible?

Multiple users logged on one machine with WiFi... is it possible?

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNvaXM=?=

My partner and share the same laptop and we like to swap from one profile to
the other without propperly logging off (using the swap user functionality).

By doing so, the second user logging on cannot access the wireless
network... it says:

"Multiple Users are currently logged on to this machine. To manage this
adapter, all users must log off and only one ser should log back on"

I have tried using the Windows Wireless adapter manager and the intel one.
Same result.

Is there a way around it? A software I could use. I know we could just log
off and then log back on but... that's just time consuming