Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Merge 2 web applications

Merge 2 web applications

chinni_7891 chinni_7891 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I have used eclipse to create web application based projects.

I want to merge two web applications into single.

Present the 2 folders are in Tomcat webapps folder.

So, If anybody have knowledge about this, please let me know.

Thanks,
chinni