Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Yarrow PRNG

Yarrow PRNG

imstucked imstucked is offline
Junior Member

Dear all,

I am currently trying to implement Yarrow PRNG (designed by Bruce Schneier et al), I downloaded their codes from their website but I am having difficulty compiling it.

I started by double clicking the make file (frontend.mak) and I obtained the following error:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'prngcore.lib'

I have search through all the codes and I can't find prngcore.lib as well, does this mean one of the program is missing.

Thanks. Grateful for any help rendered.

imstucked

imstucked imstucked is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I have accidentally solved the problem, i downloaded th32.lib file separately from the net and run prngcore.mak first then i run frontend.mak to obtain frontend.exe. I might have missed some steps since I have tried various methods.

Thanks.

imstucked.

Good binary PRNG pinkfloydhomer@gmail.com C Programming 31 05-19-2006 09:08 PM
PRNG writing Protoman C++ 7 09-14-2005 03:19 AM
init and set state of PRNG with VC++ Jean-Michel Besnard C++ 0 07-27-2004 05:12 PM
Re: C code for pure float PRNG Francois Grieu C Programming 0 02-05-2004 07:28 AM
PRNG Algorithm for RAN() John Schutkeker C Programming 4 07-06-2003 11:43 AM

Advertisments