Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML FAQ v5 released

XML FAQ v5 released

Peter Flynn

Version 5.0 of the XML FAQ (January 2011) is now available at:

http://xml.silmaril.ie/

Updates in this version:

Removed obsolete information and checked all links.
Corrected all submitted errors.
Rewrote some entire questions for clarity.
Reformatted appearance with improved navigation and search.
Moved many questions to more appropriate sections.
Updated known events (mail me with others).
Flattened address space (no subdirectories).
PDF transformation revised and re-set.

Coming soon:

XML in security, privacy, and identity.

Help needed (volunteers to write or improve a few paragraphs):

XML Pipelining
XML in .NET
Linked Data and XML
JSON vs XML

Please report all errors and problems to me by email to the address
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). By all means also post queries to the newsgroups
and mailing lists, but please copy them to me also if you want them to
be actioned.

If you are responsible for other lists, groups, or sites which have
deep links to the previous FAQ pages, I would be grateful if you would
update them.

///Peter
--
CoverPages, LinkedIn