Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Rebel PC Synch converter dilemma

Rebel PC Synch converter dilemma

JohhnyRocket JohhnyRocket is offline
Junior Member

I am using a PC synch converter (TF-321) on my Rebel and I am completely stumped.

I have the converter in the hot show and then a speedlite on that. The PC chord goes to my lightbox. When I take a picture everything fires just fine but it is WAY overexposed and blurred. This does not appear to be because of the extra flash because even if I turn it all the way down the Rebel appears to be dropping the shutter speed as if I'm taking a picture in extremely low light.

It seems like there's something simple I'm doing wrong because I can't find anyone with these same issues and I'm sure I'm not the only one to buy a PC psych converter and do this. I'm obviously just the only one who can't figure out how to do this on his own. ANY help would be amazing!

Thanks in advance.