Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Happy New Year with "Lumières d'Opale"

Happy New Year with "Lumières d'Opale"

Lumières d'Opale

Hello and happy New Year,
The “Lumières d’Opale” ("Lights of Opal") Gallery presents pictures
from the Côte D'Opale where the light is always changing. Some photos
strongly raster are aimed to try to cross eyes digital photography and
pointillist painting.
Discover a new selection of 20 new photos of August 2010: numbering
Lumo 1182 to 1163.
The Gallery, periodically enriched, today presents approximately 270
photos, easily accessible. Downloading and using non-profit are
allowed, subject to mentioning the source.
The site is no profit. I am an amateur photographer. I use optical
Leica, "Panasonic tz6" apparatus.
For optimal vision full screen: click View/full screen, then click
"Slideshow" at the top left
ATTENTION: to achieve this gallery, click the correct address:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lumieresdopale
Sincerely,
Daniel

Happy New Year JohnCena MCSD 0 01-11-2006 12:49 PM
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! GuitarMan Wireless Networking 0 01-01-2006 12:43 PM
Happy New Year JohnCena MCSD 0 12-31-2005 04:50 PM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! Jay Wireless Networking 1 12-24-2005 09:49 PM
Happy New Year BSoD Microsoft Certification 4 01-02-2004 09:22 AM

Advertisments