Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Graphing API,

Graphing API,

Slie

Is there a graphing API, someone suggests?

Tim Harig

On 2011-01-05, Slie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there a graphing API, someone suggests?

You should check the archives, variations of this question get asked
a lot.

I use GNUplot to do my graphing. I simply pipe it commands and data
through the subprocess module; but, there are libraries available for
interacting with it.

Posts here also indicate that Google offers a web service based API for
generating graphs. I have never actually used it; but, the documentation
seems to be clear enough to get it working without too much trouble.

Slie

Thank you,

I will defiantly look into that.