Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Removing Facebook icons from every webpage in the world

Removing Facebook icons from every webpage in the world

peanut@cocoapops.com

Is there any way to remove those damn Facebook icons on nearly every
webpage in existance, as well as the ones for twitter and those other
useless Social networking sites (Social disease sites). I'm using
Firefox 3.6. Isnt there some way to remove them universally on ALL
websites? They're always in the way, and popping open in the worst
places. Facebook reminds me of a computer virus and it's infected the
entire internet. I tried it for a few weeks, found no value to it
whatsoever, hated everything about it, and killing the account was the
most enjoyable part of using it. But hey, if other people want to
waste their lives on facebook, let them, just get the facebook icon
polution off my web pages. If nothing exists, are there any Firefox
addon developers on here? This could be a project for you....

Thanks