Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Spot On!

Re: Spot On!

geothermal

Peter came to Jesus and asked,

“Lord, if my brother keeps sinning against me, how many times do I
have to forgive him? Seven times?”

“No, not seven times,” answered Jesus, “but seventy times seven.”

Matthew 18: 21-22

Fred

geothermal wrote:
> Peter came to Jesus and asked,
>
> “Lord, if my brother keeps sinning against me, how many times do I
> have to forgive him? Seven times?”
>
> “No, not seven times,” answered Jesus, “but seventy times seven.”
>
> Matthew 18: 21-22

You'd expect him to know his mutiplication tables. Save him talking in
stupid riddles.

A great onestop spot df@yahoo.com Perl 0 02-07-2006 06:13 AM
A great onestop spot df@yahoo.com Cisco 0 02-07-2006 06:13 AM
Today's blind spot - Filter logs Doug Chadduck Firefox 2 12-08-2005 06:16 PM
sending e-mail with Wi-Fi hot spot =?Utf-8?B?TG9zdCAmIEZvdW5k?= Wireless Networking 5 11-01-2005 08:43 PM
Cisco, has a weak spot... unholy Hardware 0 08-09-2005 07:34 AM

Advertisments