Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Rudy Giuliani supports terraists!

Re: Rudy Giuliani supports terraists!

Aardvark

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 09:26:20 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> I always knew that guy had somthin up his sleeve...
>
> "DID former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, former New York Mayor
> Rudolph Giuliani, Tom Ridge, a former homeland security secretary, and
> Frances Townsend, a former national security adviser, all commit a
> federal crime last month in Paris when they spoke in support of the
> Mujahedeen Khalq at a conference organized by the Iranian opposition
> group's advocates? Free speech, right? Not necessarily. The problem is
> that the United States government has labeled the Mujahedeen Khalq a
> foreign terrorist
> organization, making it a crime to provide it, directly or indirectly,
> with any material support."
>
> <http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/20...k-republicans-

providin
> g-material-support-to-terrorists/>

"Mind you, I’m actually with Cole: Rudy and Mukasey and Fran Fragos
Townsend and Tom Ridge ought to be able to go make speeches sucking up to
Iran’s version of Ahmad Chalabi (oops! I forgot that Chalabi was
Iran’s!), a bunch of liars who have invented intelligence to try to
justify war with Iran. That’s what Republicans do, after all: promote
hucksters who can justify the next war."

LOL. True.

--
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.