Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Affirmative Action Explained

Re: Affirmative Action Explained

Muse Gruppes

On 1/1/2011 12:30 PM, Bullwinkle wrote:
> Affirmative Action is so obviously unjust, unconstitutional,
> counterproductive, and morally wrong, our liberal rulers must have some
> really good reasons for continuing to impose it decade after decade. Or
> maybe not:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWS_MDJSiEE&feature=player_embedded#!

I'm a liberal-esq, slightly left of center person, and I think
affirmative action needs to be abolished. It's just not a fair. period.

MyNews

Abolished affirmative action . It's just not a fair. period.
So Woman came not just so a Job, That It's just not a fair. period!
But you all see only B***k man getting the hand full of Jobs,
More Woman get the Hand full of affirmative action jobs then man!

Yes a Hand Full of Job, not all U.S.A. Gov. Jobs is affirmative action!

Go bid on a U.S.A. Gov. Jobs see for yourself!

news:ifr3vs$445$(E-Mail Removed)...

--
http://mynews.ath.cx

MyNews

"Big Steel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) Link.net...
> On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:39:06 -0600, "MyNews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Abolished affirmative action . It's just not a fair. period.
>> So Woman came not just so a Job, That It's just not a fair. period!
>> But you all see only B***k man getting the hand full of Jobs,
>> More Woman get the Hand full of affirmative action jobs then man!
>> Yes a Hand Full of Job, not all U.S.A. Gov. Jobs is affirmative

> action!
>

>> Go bid on a U.S.A. Gov. Jobs see for yourself!

> If one is a minority of any color and you are a woman, you come to the
> head of the line. The government gives contracts to minority owned
> companies above all others first.

Not True
Government gives contracts to the right Bidders

Look if a minority Bid on a Job at is say 1,000,000 to do it!
And it a 2,000,000 job
And I Bid 2,000,001 and you Bid 2,000,000.50 you get the Job not the not
minority!
Do you Know why?

Do know that not of 100 jobs that the Government set a side 2% as minority
only Jobs to Bid on
That is call Affirmative action!

So they do not get all the Jobs, just 2 out of a 100!

--
http://mynews.ath.cx