Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A definite slowdown of junknames

A definite slowdown of junknames

WeReo_BoY

I believe there's been a drastic reduction as of late of the junknyms
emanating from the criminally and clinically insane felon the BOWL-ASS? Yes.
That's because I put a compaint in with the authorities about BOWL-ASS
because the stupid asshole's supposed to report every new junknym to them
BEFORE WE EVEN SEE IT! Haha you're such a stupid BOWL-ASS.

Hey I passed by the hallowed walls of SingSing prison yesterday! Now
BOWL-ASS would right right in there, wouldn't he...that's because he's the
BOWL-ASS he's the mother****ing BOWL-ASS. Now ain't that right now BOWL-ASS,
huh? I think you're gonna be minus one black casket very soon BOWL-ASS.