Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Affirmative Action Explained

Re: Affirmative Action Explained

MyNews

Look do like White Rich put the Company in the Wife Name!
Then go out Bid on they!

DaM the Wife always getting the better jobs, then me, Boy I Love Her LOL!

news:(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org...

--
http://mynews.ath.cx