Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Affirmative Action Explained

Re: Affirmative Action Explained

richard

On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 12:30:06 -0500, Bullwinkle wrote:

> Affirmative Action is so obviously unjust, unconstitutional,
> counterproductive, and morally wrong, our liberal rulers must have some
> really good reasons for continuing to impose it decade after decade. Or
> maybe not:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWS_MDJSiEE&feature=player_embedded#!

Affirmative Action in my opinion was a big joke to begin with.
Blacks were whining about how they were not getting the better jobs when
they were qualified for it. Once it got into motion, white boys who were
better qualified were overlooked. A few even filed lawsuits and won.

Then the national professional, and even college, sports jumped on the
bandwagon and began hiring blacks. To the point where now a white boy on
the playing field is a rare thing.

Colleges began recruiting blacks purely to play, with very few of them even
having to attend any classes, and still got a diploma.

In my opinion, affirmative action should be trashed.

I know I will be called a racist simply because I use the word black,
instead of "African-American" or some other term. I don't give a ****.
If it looks like a duck..........

Aardvark

No, because you're a ****ing redneck racist, sto0pid.

--
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

richard

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 20:35:25 GMT, Aardvark wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 13:18:24 -0700, richard wrote:
>
>> I know I will be called a racist simply because I use the word black,

> No, because you're a ****ing redneck racist, sto0pid.

By jove mate, I do believe you finally got the bloody syntax right!

MyNews

Dam Steel I Post that to you a Week a go!

"Steel" <""Fake99XX1199999fake\"@(Big)(Steel)theXfactor.co m"> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed) m...

--
http://mynews.ath.cx

richard

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 23:52:41 -0500, Steel wrote:

> On 1/1/2011 3:18 PM, richard wrote:
>

> You are a real piece of twisted work here Little Richard. But you are a
> 24hoursupport.regular.chicken-****.cockroach. What else is new?
>

>> I know I will be called a racist simply because I use the word black,
>> instead of "African-American" or some other term. I don't give a ****.
>> If it looks like a duck..........

> <http://media.www.bryantarchway.com/media/storage/paper1215/news/2007/11/16/Opinion/african.American.A.Racist.Term-3105687.shtml>
>
> <copied>
>
> What frustrates me about the use of the term African American is said
> very well by the online site Urban Dictionary: "What white people say
> when they afraid to say black especially when a black person is in the
> room." I feel many people who use this term are thinking other things in
> the back of their mind, which are derogatory towards black people.

forty years ago we said black. Our glorious government began using the
words "African-American" as a means to appease the black community.
Totally forgetting that the word was coined by a black activist by the name
of Malcolm X.

Are descendants of Haitian and Puerto Rico blacks also "african-american"?
I wasn't aware either island was on the african continent.

I don't call a black person "black" to his face, neither do I say
"african-american", nor do I say "nigger". I speak to him as a person, not
to his color.