Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Insanity

Re: Insanity

Jenn

Dustin wrote:
> "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:iflo52$t27$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>>> Don't you see a problem with perpetuating stupidity Jenn? MSN
>>> abused the terminology, and when you repeat that you were a sysop
>>> (heheheh), you're only hurting yourself; others in the field will
>>> see it for what it is and you'll just rightfully look stupid.

>> Dustin ... I worked with a couple hundred other MSN Sysops. To deny
>> what we did in our field would be to also lessen what they did, too.
>> I won't do that. I am not saying anything to lessen what others
>> did simply because I won't lessen what I and my colleagues
>> did.......

> MSN chatroom users and AOLers always had something in common. Wanna
> take a guess as to what that might have been?

AOL blows .... MSN was ok ...
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Dustin

"Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ifm2b3$cfl$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> Dustin wrote:
>> "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:iflo52$t27$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

>>> Dustin ... I worked with a couple hundred other MSN Sysops. To
>>> deny what we did in our field would be to also lessen what they
>>> did, too.
>>> I won't do that. I am not saying anything to lessen what others
>>> did simply because I won't lessen what I and my colleagues

>> MSN chatroom users and AOLers always had something in common. Wanna
>> take a guess as to what that might have been?

> AOL blows .... MSN was ok ...
> --
> Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Are you going to take a guess then?

--
Hackers are generally only very weakly motivated by conventional
rewards such as social approval or money. They tend to be attracted by