Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Declaration of new management; terms and conditions of continued useof these groups.

Declaration of new management; terms and conditions of continued useof these groups.

Arne Vajh°j

On 02-01-2011 08:20, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Unitary Matrix<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> 2> Newsgroups:
> rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.ro guelike.angband,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.games.rog uelike.development
>
> 2> Classic tholenbot, taking everything too seriously and literally.
>
> Who is "tholenbot", Matrix? There is nobody in this newsgroup
> using that alias.

There is somebody by the name of tholen that acts like a bot!

Arne

tholen@antispam.ham

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

15> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

15> There is somebody by the name of tholen that acts like a bot!

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
have to do with OS/2, Arne? Ironically, there is somebody
by the name of Arne that acts like a troll.

Arne Vajh°j

On 09-01-2011 04:30, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> 15> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy
>
> 15> There is somebody by the name of tholen that acts like a bot!
>
> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
> have to do with OS/2, Arne?

It was unsubstantiated but very correct.

Do you want me to post links to a dozen or more
posts from someone posting as tholen which could
very easily be machine generated?

I assume that everybody has seen them, but I can
produce them if that will make you happy.

Arne

tholen@antispam.ham

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

16> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

16> It was unsubstantiated but very correct.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
have to do with OS/2, Arne?

16> Do you want me to post links to a dozen or more
16> posts from someone posting as tholen which could
16> very easily be machine generated?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Arne?

16> I assume that everybody has seen them, but I can
16> produce them if that will make you happy.

What does your assumption have to do with OS/2, Arne?