Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: maybe someone can answer this?

Re: maybe someone can answer this?

Meat Plow

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:16:30 -0500, David Sherman wrote:

> I am running Windows 7 x64 enterprise edition with office 2010 x64
> version.
>
> For some reason, periodically my outlook.pst file is deleted from my
> machine. How do I stop this?
>
> Yes, I make daily backups but I want to stop this So why does “Windows”
> delete my outlook.pst file?
>
> Thanks
>
> PS. Yes, I would move to Thunderbird but thunderbird won’t import all my
> messages.
> Also this time, Outlook lost some of my email addresses.
>
> Are there any other solutions?
>
> PSS. Have a happy new year.

Only thing I can think of is look in your Task Manager for some process
that deletes it. Are you sure it's gone or moved? Are you sure it's gone
or just corrupted?