Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Jane Galt Exposed

Re: Jane Galt Exposed

Aardvark

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:00:31 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> Heres what the entity calling itself "Jane Galt" really is:
>
> Astroturfed Teabaggers PAID TO TROLL liberals online to enforce
> corporate propaganda
>
> This is from an amazing article on the corporatist astroturfing
> ingrained in our media and politics that I found on Alternet. It details
> current Chinese and Western Neo-Corporate paid astroturfed trolling
> online.
>
> *****For his film (Astro)Turf Wars, Taki Oldham secretly recorded a
> training session organized by a rightwing libertarian group called
> American Majority. The trainer, Austin James, was instructing Tea Party
> members on how to "manipulate the medium". This is what he told them:
>
> "Heres what I do. I get on Amazon; I type in "Liberal Books". I go
> through and I say "one star, one star, one star". The flipside is you go
> to a conservative/ libertarian whatever, go to their products and give
> them five stars. ... This is where your kids get information: Rotten
> Tomatoes, Flixster. These are places where you can rate movies. So when
> you type in "Movies on Healthcare", I dont want Michael Moores to

come
> up, so I always give it bad ratings. I spend about 30 minutes a day,
> just click, click, click, click. ... If theres a place to comment, a
> place to rate, a place to share information, you have to do it. Thats
> how you control the online dialogue and give our ideas a fighting
> chance."
>
> Over 75% of the funding for American Majority, which hosted this
> training session, comes from the Sam Adams Alliance. In 2008, the year
> in which American Majority was founded, 88% of the alliances money

came
> from a single donation, of $3.7m(13). A group which trains rightwing
> libertarians to distort online democratic processes, in other words, was
> set up with funding from a person or company with a very large wallet.
>
> <http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...182/-EXPOSED:-

Astroturfed-Teabaggers-PAID-TO-TROLL-liberals-online-to-enforce-corporate-
propaganda>

That certainly deserves a wider audience. I've added apse and snurled
your link, mate:

<http://snipurl.com/1qv90g>

--
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

Jenn

Aardvark wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:00:31 -0700, nhwf wrote:

<snip>
>> money came from a single donation, of $3.7m(13). A group which
>> trains rightwing libertarians to distort online democratic
>> processes, in other words, was set up with funding from a person or
>> company with a very large wallet.
>>
>> <http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...182/-EXPOSED:-

> Astroturfed-Teabaggers-PAID-TO-TROLL-liberals-online-to-enforce-corporate-
> propaganda>

> That certainly deserves a wider audience. I've added apse and snurled
> your link, mate:
>
> http://snipurl.com/1qv90g

It's nice to know you now approve of cross-posting.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

Jane_Galt wrote:
> ~BD~ <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote :
>
>> Jenn wrote:
>>>>
>>> <snip>

>>> It's nice to know you now approve of cross-posting.

>> He won't see your post, Jenn!
>>
>> Ask Jane to come to SE? ....... Please?
>>

> SE?

alt.politics.scorched-earth
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

Jane_Galt wrote:
> "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>

> Here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensburg,_Kansas
>
> Like I asked, with whose money? Looks like they may be getting
> government or insurance money to rebuild with.
>
> And they're gonna power the whole town with wind turbines. LOL!
>
> Joe: Hey Jake! The power went out again!
>
> Jake: The wind stopped blowin again!

Evidently their town is where the wind always comes sweeping down the plain!
<g>
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

Jane_Galt wrote:
> "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>

>> Evidently their town is where the wind always comes sweeping down the
>> plain!
>> <g>

> I thot that was ur state. LOL

Kansas is a close neighbor so their flatlands get the same winds... least
that's what I've heard. LOL

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

Jane_Galt wrote:

>>> I thot that was ur state. LOL

>> Kansas is a close neighbor so their flatlands get the same winds...
>> least that's what I've heard. LOL

> Yes, the winds that break downslope from Colorado. We break wind in
> your direction. LOL

ROFLOL!
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

Jane_Galt wrote:
> "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>> ROFLOL!

> My dream is to live alongside a creek or stream that flows downhill
> to the liberals in Denver.

haaaaahaha funny lol
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Buffalo

Jane_Galt wrote:

> My dream is to live alongside a creek or stream that flows downhill
> to the liberals in Denver.

Wow, how about a stream that flows uphill to Denver?\
Wouldn't that be great!!
Buffalo
PS: What a jerk you are in 2010 and what a moron you will be in 2011.

Re: Jane Galt Exposed Ferd Berfle Computer Support 5 12-31-2010 01:04 PM
Session Swapping (Jack becomes Jane) richardsosborn@gmail.com Java 2 09-21-2005 09:29 PM
G.I. Jane Spookshow DVD Video 1 07-20-2004 03:44 AM
New releases: Starsky & Hutch movie, Jane Austin flicks: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 05-01-2004 04:15 AM

Advertisments