Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Property File - property value break on multiple line

Property File - property value break on multiple line

Dev_SH Dev_SH is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I wrote property file where I need to define a sequence in which properties values to be read. so far declaring sequence was okay but sequence i defined is getting so long I need to scroll horizontally to see all list

is there any way I can define value on multiple line so i don't need to scroll ?

property file is :

#### Lead Export File Content ###
EXPORT_HEADER=LEADID,CREATED_ON,DATE_TIME,ADAPTOR, FIRST_NAME,LAST_NAME,ADDRESS,CITY,STATE,ZIP_CODE,E DUCATION_LEVEL,DEGREE_OF_INTEREST,INFODEGREE,PROGR AM,INFOPROGRAM,INFOAREACODE1,INFOPHONE1,INFOAREACO DE2,INFOPHONE2,BEST_TIME_TO_CALL,E-MAIL, ARE_YOU_AFFILIATED_WITH_THE_US_MILITARY,ARE_YOU_IN TERESTED_IN_RECEIVING_FINANCIAL_AID,INFOCAMPUS,REM OTE_ADDR,INFOVENDORID,INFOUNIQUEID,CID,UID,AFID