Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I present my films in the Leeberry

I present my films in the Leeberry

WeReo_BoY

There was this tribute to 9/11 today in the Leeberry. So I go there lo and
behold they ask me to present my WTC films. Impromptu so I do so in front of
around 40 people or so. These days they cull it right off the Getty Images
site and project it onto a wall.

I was the first one to present. I got a pretty good ovation. I told the
crowd some of you may have heard of me awlready. Oh, one thing there was a
big Joe Franklin contingent in the room so that's awlways a good thing.
Regards to Joe. I am the only one who matters thank you. I am the world's
leading filmmaker.

Some of them couldn't comprehend what they were seeing. So I tried to
explain in as much detail as possible what's going on with my WTC films.
There are two clips chosen by Getty. Looking on the projector or on the
website I should say one was right on top of the other.