Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\axis2-1/5/3;E:\ Pr

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\axis2-1/5/3;E:\ Pr

12-29-2010
Hi,

I am trying to work out a sample program in web service using axis2. I have tried to start the http server.

But I am getting the following error :

Quote:
E:\Program Files\axis2-std-1.0-bin\bin>http-server.bat "E:/Program Files/axis2-s
td-1.0-bin/my-axis2-repo"
Using AXIS2_HOME: E:\Program Files\axis2-1.5.3
Using JAVA_HOME: E:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_03
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\axis2-1/5/3;E:\
Program
Please assist me to solve this issue and to proceed further

Thanks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off