Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Pity the Sheeple

Re: Pity the Sheeple

Eagle

It happens that nhwf formulated :
> Funny how the blue states tax base and productivity support the
> redstates

Gee that was a great "cut-and-paste" reply. Do you always reply with
someone elses words?

--
Eagle
"Be who you are and say what you feel...

Jenn

hwf wrote:
> Jenn <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile

>>> Utilitarianism is ok as long as its not coupled with moral
>>> relativism. And Obama is too willing to conceed to the other side,
>>> Jus Sayin.

>> You mean like one president who said, "I did not have sex with that
>> woman"?

> no, that would be called "lieing".

Many people see that as "moral relativism".

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

nhwf wrote:
> In message <ifgd0u$ir4$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "Jenn" pondered

>>> Do you use Medicare by any chance? Do you vote?

>> nope ... don't use Medicare .... Yes, I do vote.

> Will you in future use it?

<shrugs> I have no idea what the future holds.

> Voting is just an activity to keep people thinking that their
> "choice" matters.

On some level I would agree, but I also have no cause to complain if I don't
vote.. so I do what I can and DO vote.

> Obama was pre-selected as a safe option that
> wouldnt threaten the Pentagons plans. His major campain donor?
> Goldman Sachs and Wall Street.
> FYI

Again .. not something I would disagree with .....

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Eagle

nhwf formulated on Thursday :
> In message <ifiafl$ihv$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, Eagle pondered the
> following:
>> nhwf submitted this idea :

>>> Do you use Medicare by any chance? Do you vote?

>> Yep and yep.
>> My medical insurance coverage was over $1k a month for my bride and I.
>> Being retired and on a limited income, We had to shop around for
>> cheaper medical insurance. We found that, and also found out how it is
>> paid for.
>> Typical Democrud libers got their medical bill passed [behind closed
>> doors I might add, as well as the doors being closed to Republican
>> participation] and put the cost on our tax bill to the internal ripoff
>> service.
>> Have you seen what's left of Detroit these days? After several years of
>> liberal domination, the great city of Detroit is now a run down welfare
>> hole.
>> Fugg liberals.
>>

> Yer a ****ing idiot. IOW; not worth my time to g00gle CITES to refute your
> True Believer Syndrome.
> **** right off.

Gee, what nerve did I hit to strike up such a jackass 'tude from you? I
don't know you, other than what Aardvark told me, so I find it curious
that you would act so silly.
Oh well...as Forest Gump would have said of your pigheadedness had He
been in this thread..."silly is as silly does".

Now, go away and try to be a good little poster. lol

--
Eagle
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter... don't mind...
And those that mind... don't matter..
In God We Trust

Eagle

nhwf formulated on Thursday :
> You always

<snip dumbass reply>

Try again with a replyable reply, woofy.

--
Eagle
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter... don't mind...
And those that mind... don't matter..
In God We Trust

Eagle

It happens that Jenn formulated :
> nhwf wrote:
>> In message <ifgd0u$ir4$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "Jenn" pondered

>>> nope ... don't use Medicare .... Yes, I do vote.

>> Will you in future use it?

> <shrugs> I have no idea what the future holds.
>
>> Voting is just an activity to keep people thinking that their
>> "choice" matters.

> On some level I would agree, but I also have no cause to complain if I don't
> vote.. so I do what I can and DO vote.
>

>> Obama was pre-selected as a safe option that
>> wouldnt threaten the Pentagons plans. His major campain donor?
>> Goldman Sachs and Wall Street.
>> FYI

> Again .. not something I would disagree with .....

Nor I.

--
Eagle
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter... don't mind...
And those that mind... don't matter..
In God We Trust

Eagle

Jenn brought next idea :
> nhwf wrote:
>> In message <ifgd0u$ir4$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "Jenn" pondered

>>> nope ... don't use Medicare .... Yes, I do vote.

>> Will you in future use it?

> <shrugs> I have no idea what the future holds.
>
>> Voting is just an activity to keep people thinking that their
>> "choice" matters.

> On some level I would agree, but I also have no cause to complain if I don't
> vote.. so I do what I can and DO vote.
>

>> Obama was pre-selected as a safe option that
>> wouldnt threaten the Pentagons plans. His major campain donor?
>> Goldman Sachs and Wall Street.
>> FYI

> Again .. not something I would disagree with .....

Jenn,
Have you read some of the past writings [couldn't think of the correct
word] of Jane Gault? I found what I read very informative. A good
handle. I got 145,000 hits.

--
Eagle
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter... don't mind...
And those that mind... don't matter..
In God We Trust

Eagle

nhwf formulated the question :

>> Gee, what nerve

> Get <kerchunk>

You are boring me.

--
Eagle
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter... don't mind...
And those that mind... don't matter..
In God We Trust

Eagle

nhwf pretended :
> Eagle wrote:
>>
>> Try ag<SLAP>

> **** <deleted for non-content>

Such a sensitive fellow.... lol

--
Eagle
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter... don't mind...
And those that mind... don't matter..
In God We Trust

Aardvark

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 00:39:53 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Eagle wrote:
>> §nühw¤£f formulated the question :

>>> Get <kerchunk>

>> You are boring me.

> Go easy, Dave Eagle - he's just a boi! ;_)

Who has infinitely more political knowledge and insight than Eagle.

--
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.